cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not make calls - Please help

Viraj123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Subscription is up to date. I change the SIM card in to another working phone. Still it does the same. I am receiving calls with no issues. Texting works both ways. But can not make phone calls.

Restarted the phone, took the SIM card clean and reset. Nothing works yet. Please help

8 REPLIES 8

thundal2

I am having the same issue too

XiaoLongBao88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am having the same problem got a messaged saying it was fixed but clearly it is not i have turned off the phone turned on and removed sim card and did reset network settings and none of that works

watrbaby

it is an issue with Telus. They said they were working on it. I received a text that it was fixed, but it is not. I still cannot make outgoing calls. I was given a link earlier by someone on community that gives me text message updates from Telus.

SBA_1964

I am having same problem

@Viraj123 

log in to your account to just confirm that. If you have limited calling minutes, you can either wait until renewal OR...get a $5 / 500 minuites of in Canada calling add-on.  So...what plan do you currently have ?

Viraj123

unlimited outgoing..

Viraj123

No I have unlimited outgoing. Thanks

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Viraj123 

do you have one of the plans with limited outgoing calls ? Mine is the $15 Plan with 100 minutes only outgoing...unlimited incoming.

Need Help? Let's chat.