cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out going calls

Dan-Cebuliak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to make out going calls, I can receive them. as well as texts, and send texts. I have done all the resets, all to no avail. What is going on with Public obile?

7 REPLIES 7

MELDER

I also live in BC and am having the same problem.

Happybythec

i am having same issue and live in BC. 

Happybythec

Having same problem last 48 hours... just put in a help ticket.  

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

some said the issue is resolved and they can make and receive now.  Telus also removed the outage note.  Try reboot the phone, try your sim in another phone if possible.  If still cannot make calls or receive, ask PM to check.   

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LowercaseK

I am dealing with the same issue,  all day Aug 19th.  Does Public Mobile have any kind of service update, just so I know when it should work ? 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Dan-Cebuliak wrote:

I am unable to make out going calls, I can receive them. as well as texts, and send texts. I have done all the resets, all to no avail. What is going on with Public obile?

Are you in the western part of the country?  There was a Telus wireless outage earlier in the day.

Been an on-going issue for most of today. Woulda been nice if Public Mobile / Telus  kept us all updated with any info. If nothing more, to let others know it's a system issue rather than on customer end.

@Dan-Cebuliak wrote:

Are you in the western part of the country?  There was a Telus wireless outage earlier in the day.

Need Help? Let's chat.