cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Calls Out

XiaoLongBao88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can anyone call out i know there was a network outage affecting telus towers but later i got a text saying it was resolved but im pretty sure its not i can receive calls send and receive texts data just calling out is the problem i messaged customer service agent they said they reset some stuff and had me turn off the phone and wait 5 mins and turn it back on but still same issues.

6 REPLIES 6

elb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine certainly has NOT been resolved. Just restarted and tried it again.

XiaoLongBao88

yea dont know when it started today but yeah across alberta it was bad... but as someone says telus took off the post and i thought its been resolved clearly its not

XiaoLongBao88

yeah i messaged them and they created a ticket within pubic mobile side they said i have rebooted my phone took out my sim card and put into another phone to see if it was my phone but yeah same issue cant make calls but receiving works and texting and data!

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Telus took over PM like 10+ years ago, so, it has no correlation

With your problem,  some said the issue is resolved and they can make and receive now.  Telus also removed the outage note.  Try reboot the phone, try your sim in another phone if possible.  If still cannot make calls or receive, ask PM to check.   

open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Irritableuser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same thing for me.  Just noticed this evening.  Calls in and texts fine, not able to call out.  Nothing from PM.  Interesting that problems starting now, after Telus takes over and raises prices. Hmm.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@XiaoLongBao88 

you're not the Lone Ranger...others have similar issue with out-going calls today. No notice from PM or Telus though.

Need Help? Let's chat.