Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not login app - I can’t setup eSim loop

Merter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi , just got a new subscription and paid for my eSim as well as 3 months plan

i then downloaded the app, login with my email 

then the twist came in to play and the app asks me to confirm full access. It says a 6 digit code to be sent to my new mobile number which I don’t have access because I can’t setup my e-sim yet. 

I can not proceed with the app , how can I get out of this loop? 

8 REPLIES 8

Merter

My phone is iPhone 14 

It works fine with eSIM but my problem was activation related. Anyway your message was great help, thanks so much 

HI @Merter 

so, issue resolved? glad you opened the ticket as advised and all working now .  To me, using a physical sim is better, you can switch phone without buy another one.  

So, what phone do you have and eSIM does not work?

Merter

Hello I am sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. I have contacted to customer support from below given link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

they eventually asked me to get a SIM card from local store and finalize the confirmation part with the help of regular sim. Then if you want you can get a new eSIM and activate it trough the app. Public mobile also compansated me 10 CAD for sim, 5 for eSIM. 
the compansation part shows that they care but overall the process was annoying 

I thank them anyways

Missjade69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am too stuck in the frustrating loop and cannot get around it 

HI @Merter 

usually you will get your eSIM qr code on email and you can manually scan and install

but since you don't have such email , you will need support to help out.  

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Merter

Btw I also did not received any emails regarding my new number nor payment or instructions to follow. I don’t know / remember my new phone number now . 

Merter

IMG_4218.png

 Nope

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you see an option where it allows you to select to have the 6-digit code sent via email?

Need Help? Let's chat.