cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not connect with public mobile to pay

ElenaSemikina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My pre- authorized visa credit card  was updated by TD bank. Public mobile suspended my phone. I spend week already to enter new credit card: and no way. Today my day of and I am sitting 6 hours already  to do something and no person to talk: no way to log in , even I many times change password.  I want to pay and I can not ?!!!? I have to change to another company or what to do? I need my phone to work. Its ridiculous.  I was talking with automatic mashin  30 times trying to pay or to give my credit card , even it's the same card but updated by TD bank? You need real people to help your customers but not only robots. 

6 REPLIES 6

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ElenaSemikina 

close all browser, and use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and tried To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

When you say your card was updated @ElenaSemikina , do you mean you reported a suspicious charge on it (perhaps related to public mobile) and reported that charge?

If so, submit a ticket as soon a CSA as soon as possible.

If having issues with SIMon Bot, select the 2nd method in @JK8 post to private message customer support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-can-not-connect-with-public-mobile-to-p...

Whether this was a chargeback issue or not, they should be able to update your card today to get services back.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ElenaSemikina .. for a quick fix .. buy a voucher online.. add it .. doesn’t  take the pain away but gets service back.. then deal with the card issues..

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ElenaSemikina hi sorry to hear you are having issues, try clearing your cache andn cookies or try a different browser in incognito mode if that doesn't work 

you will need a customer service agent

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ElenaSemikina 

You must be frustrated beyond belief. You can contact customer support by sending a private message instead. Go to the bottom of the linked post and click the second option and read the spoiler. The post linked below gives you your options to get your account services reactivated without your new card.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ElenaSemikina 

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.