cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Need some Help

DavidsEmordi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am interested in Linking two accounts to mine to make paying much more easy to do. I want to link the accounts and set up an automatic payment so that when I pay my plan their plans will be payed for also. Is this something that is possible to do?

7 REPLIES 7

@yiranmahd wrote:

i need code to transfer my phone umber to freedom mobile 

@yiranmahd  - your public mobile account needs to be Active in order to port the phone number over to Freedom.

If public mobile is currently Suspended, you will need to make a payment to reactivate the account. Before your do, best to change to the lowest $15 plan, so save $s.

You need to have the public mobile SIM Card in your phone to accept the SMS text from public mobile to approve the port over. If you missed this text, reinsert your public mobile sim card, and contact Freedom to request the port again.

yiranmahd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need code to transfer my phone umber to freedom mobile 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Two different accounts,  two different numbers,  two different email addresses associated with each number.

The credit card you are paying for both lines from can be same. no problems there. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DavidsEmordi wrote:

I am interested in Linking two accounts to mine to make paying much more easy to do. I want to link the accounts and set up an automatic payment so that when I pay my plan their plans will be payed for also. Is this something that is possible to do?

Regrettably, it is not possible @DavidsEmordi ,  though I really like the idea and wish Public Mobile would enable such an option.

Each account must have it's own unique e-mail address, and thus it's own self-serve account number.  

Additionally, if the accounts are all going to be paid by auto-pay, I'd recommend staggering the auto-pay renewals by a day or so (having no more than 2 accounts renew on the same day) to avoid a potential auto-pay failure should all three services renew on the same day using the same payment card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DavidsEmordi 

at public mobile no option to do that,

you have a for each account a different email.
and you can used all account the same information only need the email different.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

That is not possible.  Each account can only have one separate email and phone number.  You could pay using the same credit card.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DavidsEmordi wrote:

@DavidsEmordi 

There is no family or multi-accounts here at Public Mobile. 

Each account/phone number needs its own email. You can make email alias's if your provider allows that, at least this way, all communications can go to the same INBOX.

You can also enter the same credit card for each account you manage under each Self Serve account.

EDIT: Register for AUTOPAY on each account, and it should take care of renewing the accounts for you. Also, save $2 per account. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.