cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am without service since activation yesterday morning

Aymanlab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported from koodo with physical sim to public with esim and the port out was done so i lost my service since yesterday morning!

I downloaded the app to activate the service but didn't receive email for esim install,  and they kept asking me for 6 digit code that they send to the same number,  which i don't have active yet. I contacted support agent who told me to go buy physical sim, then I did but I can't link the new sim with my number since I don't have access to my account , this is due to the account having security feature requesting me to enter 6 digit code they send to the number!

I need this fixed ASAP I am expecting important calls that i can't receive,  I think the agent that started to help me went on vacation or off since. Anyone can help connecting me with another agent? 

10 REPLIES 10

Aymanlab

Finally got answer and issue solved thanks to all who helped and good luck for those waiting,  help on the way

Melissa1980

Since I am not the only one,  I assume it's because of black Friday deals and they just didn't expect so much new members.  I found people can call me at least,  but I can't call them

Melissa1980

I was assuming it is because of the black Friday deals we are having issues.  It's a bit comforting to know I'm not the only one.  

HI @Aymanlab 

yes,many new activations and porting and I guess support agents are very busy

please message them again for update

Aymanlab

No one did. I am stuck with no service for 2 days now 😣

Aymanlab

I still didn't get av response,  this is my second day without service and i need my phone badly. I contacted cx agent repeatedly with no luck

Melissa1980

I'm having the same issue. 

@Aymanlab 

Another agent should get back to you soon.  They don't work over night and they have been swamped with issues from the Black friday deals. 

Try to press the resend code.  Sometimes PM site will offer you the email option.  

Aymanlab

I already had private messages going on with cs_agent but the agent responding since yesterday around 4 pm

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aymanlab  Please use this direct link to message support to help fix 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.