cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting your call can't be completed as dialed and telling me you don't have active plan

melazabb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello Team,

My plan will expire today however I am still not able to place a call.I believe I should be able to make calls until tomorrow.Also I am not fining renew payment button in the portal so I don't know how to place a payment.

Please advise why my account suspended and the plan still have until tomorrow and why I am not able to renew payments.

regards

Mo

7 REPLIES 7

@melazabb 

PM is on a 30 days cycle and not a monthly cycle.

You can make a manual payment by dialing 1-855-4PUBLIC with vouchers or a CC.

You can also make a voucher payment by dial 611 and enter the voucher number and pin.

You can purchase vouchers from:

7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@melazabb you can also make a manual payment with the link below:

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

HI @melazabb 

I can't, i am just a customer like you.

to get back the access , ask PM support agent by direct message here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or if you don't want to wait and want to get the service back first.  Just get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart, then load the voucher by calling 1855-4PUBLIC from another phone

melazabb

Can you unlock my account as it was locked.I just reset my password.It keeps asking me to wait 1 hour

HI @melazabb 

login My Account using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser, check if the account expired , there should be a button "Pay and Resume services" and click to make payment

melazabb

Hello @hTideGnow 

How can I make the payment please?

regards

Mo

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @melazabb 

is it expired today or already expired?  PM's cycle date is confusing.  If it says end at Oct 2, it actually means end right at Oct 2 00:00 and it renews on Oct 2 early morning

you can use another phone to call 1855-4PUBLIC , enter your number to confirm your account status

if it is suspended, you need to make a manual payment to resume

Need Help? Let's chat.