cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reactivate account?

Raymo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account lapsed for insufficient funds at midnight. I added plenty with the "make payment" button. Found a "reactivate plan" button - which gave me another make payment form.

What is happening here? Is my plan still inactive? Did I add my money wrong somehow? The website could use some work.

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Raymo 

On the night of your renewal you cannot force the system to take your payment. You just have to wait until it takes it. If its running on time at 2am eastern. If its running late then anytime between now and noon eastern but usually the latest is around 6 am eastern. Once payment (renewal) is taken there is a 4 hour window for customers to force the system to take a manual payment to avoid account suspension ( if autopay fails or available funds are less than the plan amount.)

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Raymo wrote:

But no withdrawal from my balance has taken place. The entirety of the amount I added plus the insufficient remainder from the previous balance is still there. 

I'd prefer not to have to deal with losing phone service at a unforeseen problem.

Thanks for the response.

If your renewal date is now and your account says Plan Expired and all your services are working do nothing like @Anonymous  said. This is the normal renewal process. As long as you are on autopay or you have enough funds in Account Balance then everything will be fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Raymo : That doesn't happen until much later. Think of it as a kind of grace period where you haven't actually paid for this new term that started at midnight ET but the services still work.

Are you saying you have enough in your Available Funds or Current balance to cover your plan cost? If so then you're in an even better situation for the overnight renewal.

Raymo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But no withdrawal from my balance has taken place. The entirety of the amount I added plus the insufficient remainder from the previous balance is still there. 

I'd prefer not to have to deal with losing phone service at a unforeseen problem.

Thanks for the response.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Raymo : Don't touch nuthin' if your services are working. Let it be. It's all normal.

Need Help? Let's chat.