cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make pending rewards available?

Vivic_Bing
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My rewards have been there for six months, and they never become available. What should I do so that I can redeem my rewards?

8 REPLIES 8

Vivic_Bing

Thank you very much!

Vivic_Bing

Got it. Thank you very much!

@Vivic_Bing wrote:

Thanks for the instructions. Does it mean I have to choose the options they gave to redeem the points , not like change any number of points to the same number of $s? 

You can't change to $$ per se...you can select to use points to renew your regular plan (15 points) if you have that many points or redeem for some other item available. For instance, the 500 minute Canada wide calling add-on is only 5 points. Some elect to save them for future contests although PM won't let anyone know who won the contest, so kinda waste of points IMO.

Hi @Vivic_Bing 

for redeeming bill credit, you have to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit at a time, no partial redemption.  So, if you have to wait till you got over 15 points to make the redemption

Vivic_Bing

I got it. Thank you very much!

Vivic_Bing

Thanks for the instructions. Does it mean I have to choose the options they gave to redeem the points , not like change any number of points to the same number of $s? 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What o you mean when they are available?
You have to collect 15 points in order to convert them to $15.

There are no 'pending' rewards...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Vivic_Bing 

where you see it Pending?  did you request to redeem point for rewards on the Rewards site?

To redeem for rewards, Login My Account first, then click Rewards on the top right to access the Rewards site.  There, go to Catalogue and pick the rewards to redeem.  Rewards will be added to your My Account within 2 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.