cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel my plan?

tessasr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I was wondering if I can cancel a plan without having an account and also not having access to the sim card? I actually bought this plan for a friend visiting from another country, he went back to his country and took the sim card. we didn't make a self serve for his number. What should I do? He doesn't have a way of giving me the Simcard... what do I do? I don't want to pay for the plan any more

9 REPLIES 9

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@tessasr 

If by chance you would have a use for the plan IF you had the SIM card you can get an online account for it set up with help from the Customer Service people here. Then you can grab a new SIM card for anywhere from $2 to $10 and change to the new SIM card. 

AE_Collector

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you have no other option you can request a new credit card from your bank. 

@tessasr 

If you don't know the pin# just get the renewal date from 1 855 4PUBLIC ( enter the 10 digit phone #). Then put your card on hold from 9pm et before the renewal date til about noon eastern on the day of renewal. The auto pay will fail and the account will suspend and 90 days later it will cancel.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tessasr wrote:

Yes, unfortunately, I set up auto-pay...

If you know your pin to the account you can call 1 855 4Public and cancel autopay.

tessasr

Yes, unfortunately, I set up auto-pay...

tessasr

I will, Thanks

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@tessasr 

Did you set up your credit card with autopay on the account? If not then your account will close automatically after 90 days from the next renewal date.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tessasr wrote:

Hi I was wondering if I can cancel a plan without having an account and also not having access to the sim card? I actually bought this plan for a friend visiting from another country, he went back to his country and took the sim card. we didn't make a self serve for his number. What should I do? He doesn't have a way of giving me the Simcard... what do I do? I don't want to pay for the plan any more

Nothing to do. Once that account is Expired /Suspended for 90 days...it's closed for good.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tessasr 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

•  you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.