Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I cancel your services

Summer_999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I cancel my services if I never activated my phone 

7 REPLIES 7

@Summer_999 

how much did you pay ? You bought a PM sim but did you actually pay for a plan ? If so, use the link that @Handy1  provided to message Customer Support to deactivate your account so you won't pay for future renewals. You can ask for refund but they usually don't provide refunds. Another option...if you actually did apy for service, why not "test drive " PM for 30 days since you've already paid.

Summer_999

It says it's sending a code to my public number but I never activated it. So how am I supposed to cancel pre authorized payments?

Screenshot_20231122_193348_Outlook.jpg

JefffL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can leave anytime, but Public Mobile is prepaid, so there is no refund.

You can only lose the first month's fee and don't forget to turn off the pre-authorized payments. 

Summer_999

I paid 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

hey @Summer_999 

if you've never activated a PM account..there's nothing to cancel. If you were charged...that's different. Let us know if you paid.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Summer_999  If you never activated the sim then I do t think you need to do anything , but PM is pre paid an no refunds typically . Best to confirm with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.