cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do the boxing week deals last with Public Mobile?

Christina02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows how long the boxing week sales last with Public Mobile? I'm thinking of switching from Rogers to PM, but am totally new to this online type of a company and need some time to figure out how this works before switching over.

6 REPLIES 6

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Christina02 And the official notice was now extended to January 08th just to let you know; https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#ALL 🙂

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Christina02: Just to let you know they are officially ending today as in the plans page now there's a notice saying that for each promotion; https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#ALL. So I believe these offers will be gone by midnight today.

Moved:

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Christina02 

Moving from Rogers will be the wisest thing you ever did! This coming from a guy who was with their sub par service for 25 years and was screwed over multiple times. I regret I stayed there longer than I should. I switched over to Telus from Rogers 5 years ago and have never been happier. Just about the same time, I found out about Public Mobile. I read through the forums, asked some questions, liked what I saw, I tried out the $15 plan first to see what reception was like in my areas of interest (home work my exes place) and all worked great. Then I upgraded to the $25 plan and it was good enough for my standards as a secondary phone. Then the pandemic hit and I lowered it back to a $15 plan as I was working remote so I didn't need the secondary much. With these boxing week sales, I jumped on a new plan today and got it. $29 30GB 4G. That is more than enough for a back up phone.

The point of telling you all this, it's a month to month service. You can change plans any time you want with no extra fees. SIM card is $5 on Amazon or $10 at a Telus store (call ahead first) and might be worth trying out. Worse case, if it's not for you, you can port out any time. Depending on your service, you may like it, and the money you save too!

These forums are your first line of support. If you need help, there are a ton of folks here willing to lend a hand to fix the issue. And if they can't, they can link you to a CS Agent for further assistance. There are no numbers to call but the CS Agents usually reply within a few hours depending on the time and day.

Hope this helps.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hopefully long enough for you to take advantage of the offer.  Don't wait too long!  I left Rogers 5 years ago and I love the Public Mobile perks and value.  😁

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

No one knows has crystal ball I thought today maybe @Christina02  but could be anytime tomorrow too 

you can port your number over on activation using the app not website 

just need credit card 

email 

Old provider account number 

and you all set to join if your phone is eSIM compatible you can join right now for free @Christina02 

Need Help? Let's chat.