cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Subscription

Zsofi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I'm interested in your new promo plan for $24. I'm going to spend 4 months in Canada, and I was not sure how exactly it works. If I get it now as far as I understand I would get a free physical SIM card right? Also, is it a 3-month subscription? Can I terminate it after 3 months or renew it and terminate it after 4 months? If I terminate it after 3 months are there monthly subscriptions that I can just buy 1 month? Apologies for so many questions, and thank you for your help

10 REPLIES 10

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Zsofi: And to let you know that the promotions are extended to January 08th now so you have a bit more time (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#ALL).

Zsofi

Thank you very much for the super quick and informative replies! Have a lovely day!

@Zsofi  You pick it up right away and download the PM app and activate the sim and your off to the races 

Zsofi

If I decide to pick up from the nearby store how long does it take? Is it instantaneous, or there's still some processing time?

@Zsofi  Yes because the third month will have gone by before you end it on the 4Th month turning auto subscribe off 

Zsofi

Would I get the third month for free if i terminate my contract after the 4th month?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Zsofi 

$24 is a monthly subscription for $24/30 days, not 90 days subscription

for physical sim, yes, you can get a free one, best to pick the choice from pickup from nearby  Telus or Koodo stores.  I would avoid having them to deliver as it could take 3 days or 3 weeks for them to deliver

Cheetah24

To add further if you want to get this plan you'll have to do this today as it's stated in the plans page that this plan (along with other promotions) are offered until today so there's a chance they might remove this promotions end of today.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Zsofi  That plan is 30 days cycle and will renewl ever 30 days but before you leave you can turn off auto subscribe in your account and won’t get charged again . And you need to use the PM app to activate not webiste 

Turn auto subscribe off/on

Handy1_0-1704300670568.png

Cheetah24

Yes you get a free physical SIM as it says on the plans page. And yes you can terminate after three months or 4 months whatever way you prefer as Public Mobile is a pre-paid service. You can change your subscription after 3 months to whatever other subscription plans offered at that time. You can do this via your online account.

Need Help? Let's chat.