cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I verify my EverSafe if my old sim is not active anymore

xingapore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have ported my number from lucky to PM without doing the EverSafe. Now that I am trying to log in my account and the system says it will send a code to my phone, which I never received in my new sim. I am guessing it somehow still sends the code to my old sim?  The problem is, I no longer have my old sim after I ported over. 

I have all the info/document with lucky and am happy to provide to PM to verify. But I don't think PM has a phone number I can call to verify these info. 

What should I do? And will my number/service be gone if EverSafe process is not done? 

Thank you in advance!!

Message I got:

"A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to

phone number. We will need you to confirm this number. "
7 REPLIES 7

@xingapore  We are happy ti hear it and welcome to public mobile 

xingapore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried some of the solutions above. Problem solved now. Thank you to all of you who replied!!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@xingapore 

When did you activate the PM account? If you are an old member, you can create a Eversafe ID by clicking on Sign Up and use the registered email address.

IMG_0110.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@xingapore try these workarounds to bring up the Send Email option:

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@xingapore 

If you recently ported from Lucky mobile, you would have created a Eversafe Login automatically. 

Are you able to receive phone calls or texts on your phone number with PM SIM card?  Might be a stuck port. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@xingapore  If you see option for “ didn’t get code “ tap it do you get option to send code to email instead ?? If not please submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adding I will send you the porting team number also private message you can call them for status update on the port and get them to re trigger it if needed @xingapore 

Need Help? Let's chat.