cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I port my koodo prepaid number to public mobile?

Neil_2900
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my public mobile SIM card today, and would like to port my koodo prepaid number over,how do I do this? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

powerg21
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It will be more convenient if PM add the capability to port numbers in Self Serve. I recall that option was available when activing the SIM card. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Neil_2900 Actually, to port from Koodo prepaid, you need the moderator team to help you.  You can contact a moderator via private message.  Please include your account number and PIN to speed things up.If you can also include some of the details of your koodo account in your PM, it might also make things go quicker.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Make sure you keep your Koodo account activated until it's ported, if the account is suspended the number can't be ported.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Neil_2900 wrote:

I activated my public mobile SIM card today, and would like to port my koodo prepaid number over,how do I do this? Thanks

@Neil_2900 

To port from koodo prepaid you will need to send a private message to a moderator 

@Neil_2900 wrote:

Only moderators can port a Koodo prepaid number to Public Mobile.  I would be prepared to provide your Koodo account number and Koodo account PIN.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.