cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoPay failure

amie928
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I registered to AutoPay since I've joined Public Mobile Community, three months ago. Yesterday, October 21st, my plan was desactivated due to an absence of payment. The blance was 81$-6$ (6$ off when you register to AutoPay) = 75$. Then, I logged into my account to pay the 75$ fees but it was not enough to reactivate my plan because there was a balance of 6$ left to pay. I did pay the balance and my plan is now reactivated. I would like to know why the AutoPay did not work? Also, I would like to get my 6$ back, since I was already registered to AutoPay, so I normally did not have to pay those fees.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@amie928 wrote:

Hi,

I registered to AutoPay since I've joined Public Mobile Community, three months ago. Yesterday, October 21st, my plan was desactivated due to an absence of payment. The blance was 81$-6$ (6$ off when you register to AutoPay) = 75$. Then, I logged into my account to pay the 75$ fees but it was not enough to reactivate my plan because there was a balance of 6$ left to pay. I did pay the balance and my plan is now reactivated. I would like to know why the AutoPay did not work? Also, I would like to get my 6$ back, since I was already registered to AutoPay, so I normally did not have to pay those fees.

Thanks

@amie928

In addition to @Luddite suggestions...

Are you on the talk & text plan for $81/90days by any chance?

If so, you might be interested to know that that plan got cheaper with the last round of price updates. I assume that it's to late to do something about it for this renewal (it doesn't hurt to ask the moderators nicely, though!) but I highly recommend that you do a future dated plan change, choosing the same options you enjoy already.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation; they will adjust your account credits.

During the autopay cycle your account will show BOTH "Expired" and "Suspended". Just ignore those messages unless your phone stops working.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.