cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact public mobile support? Why did they steal from me?!?

Pr_Lusus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am so sick of being abused! I need to contact public mobile’s customer support, preferably the management, ASAP. But they haven’t exactly made that info easy to find.

They changed me from 2gb to 1gb without notifying me the plan I signed up for and have been paying for was changing, that’s breach of contract.

Further, public mobile has taken a double payment and NOT put the extra in my account for next month. I lost over 44 dollars and change when my fee was actually 21 dollars and change. This is not the first time public mobile has done this. Is it Telus retaliating maybe? Telus does own Public Mobile, which was not clear when I signed up. And I do have beef with Telus, they keep sending me their bogus debt that they accrued on my file through fraud and direct violations of contract law and then admitted to it on the phone. They keep sending collection agencies after me, I keep telling them the debt is contested and if Telus wants a cent they will have to take me to court, they send it back and Telus picks another collection agency to bully me with.

is that it public mobile? Is that why you are stealing from me? Is it a retaliation by Telus? Cause I have an ongoing rightful claim against Telus and if I’m unable to resolve this issue with public mobile I am going to be forced to take the Telus problem seriously and wrap up my issues with Telus owned Public mobile into the case of fraud, breach of contract, consistent harassment; and unspecified damages for the emotional duress, the damage to my credit file, and the defamation of my character.

someone please give me a phone number or email to contact public mobile at so I can give them a fair chance to resolve this and give me back the money they stole.

not to mention it took me over 20 tries to post this, it kept failing cause they don’t like my labels and now it’s claiming post flooding and won’t let me post it. I’m hoping adding some to the post will change that, and I’m screen capturing this process for my evidences. 

9 REPLIES 9

@Pr_Lusus wrote:

Thank you. Helpful response. However… upon careful reflection of past experiences with Public Mobile and it’s parent company, I realize no matter what I try I won’t get my money back. I’m just gonna switch to one of the other month to month non credit providers. Chatr may be owned by Rojers but at this point I’ll take it over public mobile. Only reason I keep giving them chances is I hate changing my number.

@Pr_Lusus Port your number out to Chatr/Rogers. No need to(in most cases) lose your number when you change providers.

Pr_Lusus

Thank you. Helpful response. However… upon careful reflection of past experiences with Public Mobile and it’s parent company, I realize no matter what I try I won’t get my money back. I’m just gonna switch to one of the other month to month non credit providers. Chatr may be owned by Rojers but at this point I’ll take it over public mobile. Only reason I keep giving them chances is I hate changing my number.

again though, thank you for your prompt and practical answer.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Pr_Lusus The 2GB plan you signed up was promotion? And when promotion's period was expired, then go down to 1GB plan? Because there's only 1GB plan for $25.00 now. 

Did you check your credit card statement?

Anyway there are 2 methods for help:
1. Chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help
2, If have issue with Simon, send private message to CS_agent for help:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pr_Lusus  Please submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pr_Lusus - is this your 2nd community ID, and you were made to create a new one due to your old one already saying it was taken? You can recover your old community ID/nickname if you request this with customer support by methods above.

Sooo, wow, a few things happening here. Have you ever done a charge back on your credit card with public? this can cause issues, but I am not sure if this happened in your case.

I am trying to figure out the issues...you say there are double charges? Was this done during the activation processes, or when renewing it didn't take from your autopay registered card?

Hehehe

Your best best is to contact the Chat, unfortunately there are no phone numbers or a customer service support line

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pr_Lusus 

You can engage support here by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

If you are certain there are more than one posted charges (and not pending) on your credit card and you cannot find where the extra money went, engage support for further investigation by mesasging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

did you see the double charges on credit card?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pr_Lusus 

you can submit a ticket with PM agent for investigation and possible refund here:

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pr_Lusus  Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support. 

Need Help? Let's chat.