cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access unused minutes and data?

debross999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lots of unused data and minutes on my account. How do I access them?

7 REPLIES 7

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have to use up all the data that is included in your existing plan and then you can use up your free or paid add-ons.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@debross999 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

No expires for Add-ons used all,

when your minutes or data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@debross999 wrote:

I have lots of unused data and minutes on my account. How do I access them?

@debross999  - what plan do you have? Are you having any current issues with your services now?

Add ons will stay on your account until used up (exception here is the Roaming Addons, for use while in USA).

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@debross999 

These will be accessed once your available plan data and minutes have been consumed for the cycle that you're currently on.

@debross999 

As long as you are not on a grandfathered plan or a plan with promotional bonuses you could lose many members downgrade their plan to the $15 plan to save money on their plan cost and use up some of their add ons that they have accumulated over the years. Then when you only have a couple left that will act as insurance you can upgrade again to a plan that meets your average data needs each month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@debross999 : If you have unlimited Canada-wide calling then some minutes won't be of much use other than the gift ones if you wish to call the US and other countries.

If you have data add-ons hanging around then you would need to consume all your plan data to move on to the add-ons.

That's how add-ons work here. They wait for you to use your plan features.

Need Help? Let's chat.