cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I terminate service?

hyojin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I would like to terminate my service.

How can I terminate?

Is there any phone number I can contact representative? 

Thank you for help. 😀 

8 REPLIES 8

🤣

@gpixel   the best way to keep your customers, keep their credit cards.. LoL

@softech 

that's real? that's 💩

that gives the customer even more incentive to delete their info instead of just disabling. that's ridiculous why one has to contact customer support to remove their own credit card

@hyojin   one thing to add onto @gpixel 's note.  If you want to remove the credit card from the new My Account portal, you have to open ticket with PM Support to help.  You cannot remove it yourself now

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@hyojin 

• fully rove your credit card from the system 
  • use the lost/stolen feature in your self serve account to suspend the service

too many times customers have left and were still charged by PM even after disabling autopay. just delete your card info and suspend your account so that there aren't any magical charges that keep reoccurring. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hyojin   If you have account access, then login and disable autopay if you have a CC on account, or port out your number and account will close, but still disable autopay before porting.  Once the account doesn't receive payments for 90 days after suspending, the account will close.

You can also submit a ticket via chatbot and ask customer support to remove your payment card.  Here's a link to chatbot:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or send private message to CS_Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Just stop paying. Turn off autopay. Or port your number out elsewhere. You could even go so far as to change the credit card to an empty visa gift card. Or pause your credit card overnight of your next renewal.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hyojin hi go into your self serve and disable you pre authized payments if you have it enabled, your account will close after 90 days suspended 

Need Help? Let's chat.