cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I resubmit a Port request?

pparth2631
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently ported a number from freedom mobile to public mobile. And I didnt Received any message on my old sim. How can I resend the port request?

p.s my freedom sim is working.

6 REPLIES 6

hi @Cam63 

PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Cam63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After reading this entire thread, I’ve concluded that I’m in the same boat. May I ask what the phone number is to talk to live support? I need to retrigger the porting process. 

thanks in advance!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pparth2631  - good, you still have your freedom SIM card, you'll need it. And good that it is still working/account active.

Did the phone number @softech  provided help get you ported over to Public Mobile? Make sure you keep that freedom SIM handy until all your Public Mobile services are working.

• Cell ports can take 2-3 hours. Use Freedom's SIM card to receive the porting transfer text for approval to port to port over to Public Mobile and to receive calls from until port is complete.

Note that incoming calls are usually the last to port over.

When the incoming calls stop on the Freedom SIM card, that is a good indication the port is complete.

If still issues, submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link: to request the transfer of your number over to Public Mobile.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Make sure your Freedom account is still in good standing as well

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@pparth2631 

If your Freedom SIM is still working then the porting process is not completed.

Keep the Freedom SIM in your phone and contact a CS_Agent via private message or create a ticket via SIMon Chatbot on this Community page to restart the porting process.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pparth2631   if  it is within a month, there is a number you can call to talk to live support and they can confirm the porting status and re-trigger the process.  I will message you the phone number.  Please check the Community inbox , envelope icon on top right

And you can make outgoing calls now without probem?

Need Help? Let's chat.