cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I cancel my plan

robin2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have an extra phone number need to be cancelled, but I can not find the correct way. 

I follow some suggestions on previous post and try to disable autopay from Manage Payment Method, but there is no switch button.

Can someone help me?

Thanks very much for your help?

Robin

12 REPLIES 12

BlueGreen

You can disable autopay, I did that. You have to unsubscribe. Go to payments, click manage subscriptions, and click unsubscribe. You can also ask Public Mobile to delete the credit card on the account. I did that for my father. You just have to submit a ticket. 

Great job testing and verifying that. Love it when people try things out.

robin2023

This function makes customer feel much better.

HI @robin2023 

yes, as we said Unsubscribe = disable Autopay  🙂

robin2023

I just did a small test before unsubscribe my plan. I called  *611 ==> 5 ==> pin # ==> 2 to disable the autopay first. When I log in my account, the subscribe was changed to unsubscribe automatically. It proved that  unsubscribe plan = disable autopay.

Thanks for everyone's help.

@robin2023 wrote:

Have another question. My plan bill date is September 20. If I unsubscribe it today, can I still use it before September 20?

Thanks very much for all your help.

HI @robin2023 

yes, you are correct.  you can use till Sept 20

After that, account will be suspended, 90 days after Sept 20, your account will be permanently closed unless you resume service before it

robin2023

Have another question. My plan bill date is September 20. If I unsubscribe it today, can I still use it before September 20?

Thanks very much for all your help.

HI @robin2023 

Unsubscribed is same is disable Autopay.  So, yes, just disable "Subscribed"

@robin2023 

Unsubscribe is same as disable Autopay. Don't know when PM confused that step too.

added...if you want, you can also ask CSA to delete credit card info from your account on that number. Here's a link to send that request. Give them as much account info as you can...ie: account number, cell number...and any if they ask for.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

robin2023

So I just need unsubscribed here, don't need disable autopay. Is this all I need to do?

Thanks.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Go to:

Payments

Manage subscription

Toggle Subscribed

Meow_0-1694214798408.png

OR declare phone lost/stolen and it account will be immediately suspended. After 90 days account will be deleted, number lost.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Follow buttons mentioning subscription. Then you'll see the toggle/slider to turn it off.

Need Help? Let's chat.