cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I get the credit after I activated my account?

geliemaeeviota
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was referred to by my friend but the person at the kiosk didn't ask for the referral code, and I totally forgot to mentioned about it. Is there a way for me to get it afterwards so my friend get the points and I the one time credit? I did the porting and autopay in my account just couple of hours today. 

Thank you for your help. 

11 REPLIES 11

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geliemaeeviota 

welcome to community.

geliemaeeviota

Thank you fro your reply @VIP_Tech I'm learning as well in this platform! Thank you!  😊

geliemaeeviota

Perfect! Thank you so much! 

geliemaeeviota

Thank you so much for your response! I appreciate it. 😊

geliemaeeviota

Thank you I just submitted a ticket. 😊

Hopefully, @geliemaeeviota , the representative at the kiosk did not enter THEIR own referral code (or one of their friends).

If so (and the CSA's can confirm which referral code was applied), surely they will rectify it and ensure the referral code of your choosing gets applied based on your preferences.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@geliemaeeviota 

Double check the referral code if it contains letters or numbers that can be easily mixed up like one and "I" or zero and "O". You can supply your friends phone number for the CSA to confirm its your friends referral code. They will see their $1 reward or point show up in their rewards account immediately after its added and you will see the $10 bonus referral credit in your account within 72 hours but usually the next day once you contact customer support to get the referral code added to your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@geliemaeeviota   Yes, open a ticket with PM Support as advised above.  Provide them the friend referral code.  PM Support will confirm if kiosk added already and if not, they will apply for you.  The $10  will be added it to your account as a credit (show up as Available Fund) within 72 hours

geliemaeeviota

Is there still a credit that will be added although I wasn't able to mentioned at the kiosk the referral code? or maybe their referral code (at the kiosk) was applied already? thank you for your reply. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@geliemaeeviota   

Since you forgotten to add in the beginning, you will have to open ticket with PM Support to have them add it back for you.   PM Support are usually nice and understand and will honour an honest mistakes

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.