cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I send a message to a CS agent

HJP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opened a ticket yesterday and no one has got back to me. I re opened another ticket. MY next step is reaching out to a CS Agent. I went to message but who do i type to? @CS_Agent ? For some reason doesnt appear when i try to send themessage

10 REPLIES 10

@HJP  ok then you just have to  wait for reply from PM

@HJP 

for sim card PUK code:

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM  Card, SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"
         open message support here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HJP

i changed the code  now its asking for puk code

How'd it get locked? Try 1234.

What was the exact error message?Different message,  means different people to contact. 

HJP

my sim is locked  and i need the PUK CODE. i need my ph for many different reasons. work kids ect..Especially if I paid for it. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@HJP  check the envelope beside the bell on upper right of screen. Might have to click on avatar then messages. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you managed to open a ticket then you just have to WAIT. I am waiting already 2 days and do not complain. They are busy as they get all kind of silly questions and they have to go through ALL of them one by one.

So just sit tight and you will be rewarded.

@HJP   Use this link to send a private message to customer service, it is pre-addressed so just fill in the title, explain your problem in the message box and then  hit Send

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes, use the message and into To field type CS_agent

it you can kick this @CS_Agent to get to their profile page and click Send message 

Need Help? Let's chat.