cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How DO I understand your bills and credits

christinemimu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still have credits, but still be charged to my credit card.  your billing is quite hard to  understand.  is there a phone number that I can call????

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@christinemimu : We'd all like to know what if anything they did. Or if they just explained things to you...which we could have done with some participation from you.

christinemimu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

than you all , issue solved by CS agent.  take care.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@christinemimu   Any chance you can explain a bit more ?  how much credit you have and how much PM charged your credit card?  did you check My Account-> Transaction History?   https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

do they make sense?  any chance you can provide us a screenshot?

and just a reminder, everything you see on My Account not include tax, but they will start add tax when they charge your credit card

Anonymous
Not applicable

Swap out a couple S's for a referral code and we have a new winner.

Thank you Dunkman for diplomatically saying something. I was reading this and thinking come on! Ask questions! Unethical...jeez.

For me , I usually ask a bit more as we are here trying to help

Sometimes, we can spot the  issue,  explain to OP and that save OP a trip to the CS Agent

In other situation, we really cannot help , like refund.  But we ask them more questions and get them better prepared before opening the ticket with CS Agent.  Honest, CS Agent will ask similar questions but a back and forth between CS agent can be 2 hours or so.  Here , a back and forth could be just 2 minutes.   We can save OP a lot of time and get the issue resolved quicker

And I guess, PM does not want to pay us Community Reward by just forwarding issues back to CS agent LoL

again , it is just me  🙂

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman 

Let's agree to disagree. Where a customer is explicitly asking for guidance in contacting customer support, I would consider it unethical to withhold such information before asking further questions.

That being said, you do you.

@0PX9O4 

Ideally, it would be better to get more information before sending customers to Customer service agent.  As you know, community members are here to help and ideally solve issues without the need for CSA help.  

Also, public mobile management prefers customers use the ticketing system to submit ticket for CSA help.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@christinemimu 

The billing can be confusing.

There is no phone number unfortunately.  

Normally, your credits and rewards will be used first.  Then your credit card will be charged.

Maybe screenshot your payment history page. This would provide useful information. 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@christinemimu 

PM does not offer support over the phone or by email, but you can send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details and they will answer your account-specific questions.

Include your full name, phone and account numbers, email address, and the 4-digit PIN (if you have it), to speed up the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.