cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Bonus help

monctonmom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received Public Mobile text giving me holiday bonus if I respond, but my phone is not functioning properly and I can't text properly to respond. I'm going to get a new phone soon. But for now I can't text respond. How else can Public Mobile help me to post the holiday bonus to my account?

5 REPLIES 5

gjbennett
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you have access to another phone, the quickest way to deal with this is to pop the SIM out of your existing phone and put it in another one.  You can then just send the YES2 text to 4911.

Sorry @Debugs , that promo box won't work for the Christmas bonus we are getting.  It is for used if there is a promo code for existing members for something else.  @monctonmom  has to open ticket with PM support if he cannot text back YES2 to short code 4911

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On top of what's mentioned above, try entering your promo code thru your account page: 

1. log into your account

2. go to plans & add-ons

3. scroll down and find "New Promotional Code"

It will work for some promo codes in my case. Good luck!

Screenshot 2022-12-27 100613.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@monctonmom @First try texting YES2 4911 , if that dose not work conta a agent to manually apply for you 

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Easy @monctonmom 

Contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.