cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Bonus- 500 minutes International Call

bluejay0102
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this bonus have expiration? Will it last only for a month or will last until you have used it all?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

haha.. I was wondering about that too.  I remember someone last year confirmed that calling  Philippines did not work with the Holiday bonus.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejay0102 

You were able to call the Philippines? If that's the case it increases the value of the holiday gift add ons substantially as they always had a value between $0.01 and $0.05/min. The long distance calling add on for the Philippines is $15/100min or $0.15/min. At that rate the holiday gift long distance add on has a value of up to $75?!!

Public Mobile has always rounded up to the closest minute including ring time but your usage history will record the actual usage in minutes and seconds.

@bluejay0102 It doesn't deduct by seconds. Public doesn't do per second uaage of add-ons.

bluejay0102

I actually used it awhile ago calling in the Philippines, it deduct only by seconds if you not complete a full minute. I think I will carry over this minutes next year. LOL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejay0102 

When you see all of the international destinations that can be called with regular add ons you can basically all all of them but the Philippines.....and a few more? You can always test for fun? If you get thru it will cost you a minute from your add on but if it fails like when I tried Kiev it costs nothing and when someone else managed to call his family in Iran (not Afghanistan?!!) and talk to them for 20 minutes I tested and reached the National Gallery it was a complete fluke and a free fluke at that. It didn't work the following day.....

bluejay0102

Thank you very much for that valuable info

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejay0102 

No expiry it stays on your account until completely used.

Edit:

I have used up exactly 5 min from my first "more is merrier" holiday add on gift from 2019 test calling......I've called the National Art Gallery of China, Ireland, Afghanistan (fluke and it didn't meter a minute either!), a British Morgage and Trust Co., McDonald's in Hong Kong and the Rock of Gibraltar. Only 1895 more international minutes to go until I run out!

Need Help? Let's chat.