cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

diggerj1941
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need your helpi need ad on I am in Texas need roaming charges added to my account thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@diggerj1941 

It is cheaper if you purchase a local SIM in Texas like Tello mobile.

If you want roaming with PM, get someone in Canada to go into your Self Serve account and purchase the Add-one for you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@diggerj1941 wrote:

I need your helpi need ad on I am in Texas need roaming charges added to my account thanks 

@diggerj1941  - we cannot add anything for you, we are customers and members just like you, and have no access to your account.

Can you log into self serve and add these ROAMING ADDONs?

Or, can you call 1-855-478-2542 from any phone number to access your account to purchase the addons that way? You will need your 4 digit account PIN.

Now, if you just had a ROAMING addon that you were using and it expired...then, well you will need to wait the full 240 hours (10 days) from the time you purchased it the first time to add it to you account again.

Or Customer Support (CSA) could add it for you, if in a pinch.

Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
2- Private message the Customer Support here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EDIT: missing letters...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @diggerj1941   ,

You can also try to use *611 to add the roaming add-on.  

Remember buy add-on is a 2 steps process.  First load fund, then go back and buy the addon

@diggerj1941 wrote:

Need add ons Added to my Account 

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @diggerj1941 

buy it for U.S. Roaming,

How To Purchase Add-Ons through Self Serve (publicmobile.ca)

after purchase do Rebooting device.

manually selecting either of AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best for you,

diggerj1941
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need add ons Added to my Account 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@diggerj1941 , purchasing a US roaming add-on is a self serve function.  Login to your self serve account and buy the roaming add-on that is most suitable for your needs.  The process is two steps, it is completed when you see the add-on in the main tab of your self serve account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.