cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with accessing my account for the first time

Brodownski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I get to a point where I get a message of: "We've noticed you have an active public mobile service & would like to confirm your full access."

And then:

"A 6 digit code associated with your ever safe id will be sent to phone number . We will need you to confirm this number."

I then don't get that code.

Please help! Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

HI @Jim12 

click "didn't receive code" and then "Send email" so you can get the code via email instead 

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

Jim12

I can not get the 6 digit code associated with your ever safe id

@Brodownski  You can always port a number in form different  carrier after in your account profile page notice “transfer number “ above the first red circle in my screen shot and you can port in your old number 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1704586183294.jpeg

HI @Brodownski 

for your login issue, if you didn't port the number, can you reboot the phone once, test inbound and outbound calls and see if they work? let us know 

for your old number, if your old account still active, it is not too late, you can still port your number.  After you get into My Account, go to Profile page and you can click Transfer phone number and submit porting request there

Brodownski

Thanks Handy1. I did not try to port my old number. (However, I think I'd like that better in the end, but feel it's too late in the process to do that now).

Brodownski

Thank you - I've sent a direct message to a CS agent for help now. Much appreciated!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Brodownski 

you already put in the PM sim card in the phone?

at this stage, i don't think email is an option, but click "didn't receive code" and see if email is an option

if no such option, please have CS agent to help ,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brodownski 

did you use the app to activate earlier?  if so, did you reach the end of the activation?

if you were just using the browser and didn't use the app to activate, your activation was not completed.  Please download the Public Mobile app and login 

if you already completed the activation using the app, then please engage support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.