cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week Promotions

Canlab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see there is a Boxing week promo of 4 speed 4GB  unlimited minutes for $24.00. When I go to change my plan that offer isn't available. How can I obtain this offer on my next bill?

8 REPLIES 8

@public2u  I would maybe try again with new ticket some have mentioned it took them couple tries before they were successful. Or just wait for a better deal to come along to much hassle of buying another SIM card and plan from new carrier and lose the rewards you have now . Better plans will come up again they always do . pM changes plans frequently. I suspect some of these plans will be available to all sooner then later anywyas or even somthing better then what they offering now . Since my very first cell plan till this day they have continually gotten better for everyone and will continue to i believe . Seeing as Canada has the highest cell plan prices in the developed world 

public2u
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an annoying interaction with customer service trying to move from the $15 to the $24 plan.  I figured maybe they’d go for it because it’s a higher monthly rate, but they had me verify my identity ( a lot of legwork), then a rep just said I wasn’t eligible.  Perhaps the first rep was willing to do it, but I was answered by a second rep because the first rep was off duty.  Now I’m faced with opening a new account and canceling the old one that has 41 public points, or sticking it out and hoping another offer comes out after I spend all these public points

@Mustaph wrote:

I believe Ca agent T PM can only help when upgrading plans, not downgrading. Otherwise this plans are only for new subscriptions 

There's no such rule.  While some customers may have gotten the plans (whether upgrading or downgrading), some of these plans have always only been for new customers.

Mustaph

I believe Ca agent T PM can only help when upgrading plans, not downgrading. Otherwise this plans are only for new subscriptions 

Amchiche

It worked for me when I wrote to a Cs agent. They accepted to upgrade my subscription to 50 go at 34$ when I had 40go 34$. Message them and good luck

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Canlab  Yes because it’s a new activation only plan  . You can try luck with support some have reported getting these offers just by asking . Also note you stand better chance of getting the plan if it’s a upgrade in plan price not a downgrade so I would ask for the plan that just a tad more then you pay now to be successful 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Promos are for NEW customers only.

If you want to take advantage of any promo you would have to abandon your current account/number/rewards and open brand new one.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

That plan is for new customers only.

Need Help? Let's chat.