cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed - Account suspended error (repost because last one marked as solved, which it isn't)

pboynett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Call me cynical but I had a hunch there was going to be an issue upon renewal - 

I signed up for the great $120 3 month plan that was offered in October.  It was same plan I already had but was $68 cheaper for the three month term.  All looked good, when I looked up my plan in the auto-renew section of my account overview it said "your plan will renew at $120 on Dec. 23".  Today I get a message saying my account is suspended, my card has been charged the $120 but PM is saying I have a balance of $68 owing.  Obviously I was auto-billed for the $120 cost of the plan offered in Oct/Nov so not sure why I am $68 in arrears.  This is exactly the reason I was skeptical about switching to PM  - as the cost of the big three at least comes with some measure of accuracy with billing (at least for me).  

Anyone have any ideas of how to solve?

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pboynett I think you got this resolved by Mary on the other thread, right?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

This is a bug.

Assuming your phone has stopped working, you have two choices:

a) wait for a moderator to get to your problem and activate the correct plan (they are working tomorrow),

b) activate your old plan, as described below, and request reimbursement for the overpayment needed to reactivate the old plan.

Safest reactivation process:

1. make a 1 time payment for the amount "missing", logout

2. login, click Change Plan, pick the plan and click activate now, logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service.

While your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Best of luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Best is to message a mod, with your details and see if they can work some chritmas magic.  @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.