cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Logon to account Generic Error

shannon211
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I ported my service to PM the other day and recieved multiple errors in the process, looks like my number and service is now working but I cannot logon to my online account, I am getting a generic error everytime I try. I have messaged three MODS but have gotten no response, any help in this would be great, thanks again and Merry Christmas 🙂

13 REPLIES 13

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

@shannon211 Please keep us updated about the issue and if possible the solution. 

Thanks

JUNA1D5HAH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy Holidays!

I think there is a delay.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @shannon211

I just sent you a private message 😄 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
If you've never been able to get into your account, it definitely a problem you need help with. Merry Christmas everyone 🎄🎅🏻🎅🏿🎅🏽

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am getting the Generic Error from time to time (more often now than before). Sometimes I can log in when trying another browser. Another time I cannot not log in even with a new browser. I just had to wait and after about 24 hours I could log in.

@shannon211 You can also request an account reset from tech support via https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help.

Since account resets are time sensitive it's best to turn on email notification of private messages.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You tried doing what you could do. I think it's time to get a mod in here. @Mary_M

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

switchingto french helps incognito mode SOMETIMES does the trick.  else waiting several->24 hours (I think you did that).  then messaging one mod is the thing to do 🙂

pulp74

Then in your case I guess you need to send private message to one of the moderators. Here you can find instructions how to do it : http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Be aware that moderators still busy with more urgent cases when service doesn't work at all so be patient but rest assured that they will come back to you. Thanks. 

shannon211

Tried that as well, explorer, firefox, PC and mobile nothing works, dont believe that this is a browser issue in this case as my account has never worked and my husbands works on the same computer, from my research online it appears that a MOD needs to fix this for me to gain access

pulp74
Hi. Some people reported that changing to different browser helps. Try Firefox, Opera or highest Internet Explorer browsers. Good luck.

shannon211

Havent been ever able to logon to my account this is from the time I ported yesterday in the afternoon, I have tried many times, my husband has an account and has no issues getting into his account just mine is not working

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

This could sound weird but try later, in about 30-45 min , (enjoy watching the snow falling if any is ) there are some times where you just can't log in for the that reason and the only solution is to try again later 

edit: Messaging 3 mods wont help, it would just increase the backlog, messaging one Mod will get all their attention since it goes to a pool

Need Help? Let's chat.