cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting problems

rainbow33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just switched to public mobile and have immediately found that when texting my side of the text conversation no longer appears. i can still send and receive texts but my side of the conversation is not visible to me. I laugh at such a serious 1st world problem but still wish it could be fixed ... my memory being what it is its nice to see what the conversation is about and how i responded. Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Things I'd do because it sounds more like a software problem as the people have stated, I'd clear all app cache and reboot your phone and see if this helps. If not, try searching your problem on Google.

Definetly a problem in your phone or your texting app. Just like the first guys said

@rainbow33 wrote:

I have just switched to public mobile and have immediately found that when texting my side of the text conversation no longer appears. i can still send and receive texts but my side of the conversation is not visible to me. I laugh at such a serious 1st world problem but still wish it could be fixed ... my memory being what it is its nice to see what the conversation is about and how i responded. Smiley Happy

I don't believe this is an issue specific to Pubilc Mobile.  The cell phone company can't delete messages saved on your phone.  This is likely a software related issue, probably having something to do with the displaying of the message history in your messaging application.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That's weird. What phone are you using? Possible to try another texting app?

Need Help? Let's chat.