cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help can't make outgoing calls , customer service has not provided any solutions

fatmiottawa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After back and forth with 6 different reps on community, each one asks me the exact same question and I keep responding with the same answer without any movement. 

Issue : cannot make outgoing calls and I get a message saying please add minutes. 

My account is active 

Can't make local or provincial calls 

I can receive incoming calls. 

Removed sim and tried in diff phone still cannot make outgoing calls . 

Any advice please. 

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fatmiottawa 

Well you have a temporary fix for now. Make note of the time of the last reply in your private messages. If possible send a message every 24 hours (preferably) to 48 hours or the system will automatically close your ticket then it's a pain to start again and explain the issue for a CSA to check on the ticket. It can be something simple like "Hi just checking on my ticket # 123 to keep my support request open til I hear back from the tech team. Thx"

fatmiottawa

@darlicious 

I've provided the link you gave, yes, thank you. 

Last response i got was that a ticket was created with the tech team so we'll see what happens there but got the "please have patience it may take up to 72 hours until will be processed. "

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fatmiottawa 

Has customer support opened a tech team ticket for you ? You can send them the link to the previous 2019 issue so it hopefully gets fixed quickly and the CSA understands the reason for crediting you back the cost of the add on.

fatmiottawa

i added the $5/500 and it allowed me to make calls. 

That link is exact same issue for sure. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fatmiottawa 

I think your #3 in 3 days reporting the issue and it sounds to me like the same problem that occurred in 2017 and 2019. The quick fix was a free 400 minute Canada/US calling add on (the only one available at the time) or today the $5/500min add on for free until pm can fix the glitch. If you need to use your phone immediately purchase the add on yourself and ask for a credit from customer support once you get a reply from them. I will dig out the old thread that I posted the other day.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/RESOLVED-Select-customers-on-Province-w...

Your $90/90 day plan is that with 6gb of data? Or only 3gb? Have a look at the new 4G plans and the limited time $40/15gb plan set to expire on November 27th so you can schedule a change plan on next renewal to it before then and it will apply to your account if your renewal date is after November 27th. You will lose your 90 day plan to a 30 day plan but it might make financial sense?

fatmiottawa

Yes replied instantly.

My plan is 90$/3 months

@fatmiottawa  did you reply those reps's question promptly?  ask them to escalate

and how much is your legacy plan?

fatmiottawa

Quite an old plan so yes unlimited provincial calling 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fatmiottawa 

Are you on a legacy plan with unlimited provincial calling?

Need Help? Let's chat.