cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent need for help

MarkMacdonald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying for days now to pay my account, which is on hold.  

I get this message: “Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later.”

I have tried any number of solutions, all have failed.  

I have tried to a Customer Support Agent and that has failed.

Please, give me a way to speak to someone that will allow me to pay you.

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Here's what I had to do with a relative recently, @MarkMacdonald 

They completely changed their payment method from Credit Card to Visa debit.

I don't understand why that worked for them - but it did.   We tried several times (on both the app and the website) using the existing credit card.   We tried 'updating' the card back to the original one, thinking that might work.  Nope.

The ONLY thing that worked was using a Visa debit.   The card 'stuck' on the update screen and the payment went through.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @MarkMacdonald 

If you need a fast fix, go to a place like Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase a Voucher. Dial 611 and upload it to your account.

I had this same thing happen last week with my neighbor. This is how I fixed it.

I used the Public Mobile app on the phone to update her credit card. First, I waited 24 hours. I then went to the settings on her phone, then applications, then found the Public Mobile app. I then cleared the cache and data. Restarted the phone, signed her back in with email and password and proceeded to update the credit card with zero problems.

If that doesn't work for you, please create a ticket for a CS Agent to help.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717277892958.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MarkMacdonald 

try again using browser with Incognito mode

Some were able to pay with the Public Mobile app, but make sure to go to App Permission and allow Location 

Or If you know your 4 digits account pin, you can try dialing *611 from your phone and make a payment with amount due there to reactivate your service. 

If not, another quick way is to get a voucher from SDM/London drug/711/Shell and then use *611 to load the voucher (no account pin required). 
Or you can also buy a voucher online with a fees via muskbird.com/ding.com/recharge.com and then load the voucher using *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.