cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rewards points

paser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My rewards points where not applied automatiacally like last month. My bill when from $21.85 last month to $34.50 this month. Why?

5 REPLIES 5

Before leaving, @paser , understand what has actually happened.

The biggest difference between the 2 reward systems is that the Legacy one automatically applied rewards at every renewal.

The new one doesn't - it simply builds up 'points' which are essentially 'dollars' off your bill.

So instead of getting $2 auto-pay, you get 5% of your plan value in points.

Instead of getting $1 off per referral, you get 1 point per referral.

Instead of getting loyalty taken off every 30 days, you get 10 points (or $10) off every year.  This is really the biggest loss to PM customers compared to the Legacy rewards for loyalty.

Once you reach 15 points, you can apply that as a $15 credit on your reward site within your self-serve.

SO - while the new Points aren't as good, they're still something.

@paser  I'm not sure what plan you are on but there may be a better one available now.  If you want to leave but keep your number, your new provider will organize it.  All you need to do is leave your PM sim in the phone until you have replied to the authorization text with YES.  Your PM account will then automatically close and your number will switch to the new provider.  Your PM account must be active for the porting to work.  If you don't want to keep your number then log in to your account and toggle "subscribed" to off, that will finish your account after 90 days of non-payment.  Be aware though that if you have any available funds they may be used to renew even if you unsubscribe.

paser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not happy with this, If I decide to cancel my subscription, what is the procedure ?

asiaminor2k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You were *force migrated* to the (universally bad) Points system at some point so no more benefits from the old Rewards system.

15 points required for $15 bill credit.

- Sign in to https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca

- Browse Catalogue

- $15 Bill Credit

@paser wrote:

My rewards points where not applied automatiacally like last month. My bill when from $21.85 last month to $34.50 this month. Why?

Sorry, but points do not give automatic didsocunts.  For a discount on your plan, the points need to be manually redeemed in increments of 15 points.

Need Help? Let's chat.