cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: Phone Stolen - Cannot Access Account

RiazS345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My phone was stolen. I’ve been trying to contact a live agent but have been unsuccessful. The problem is that I am unable to access My Account. 

I have my login details but it asks me to verify through phone or email. I always pressed Phone (SMS) but now that I don’t have my phone, I should press email. The problem is that I don’t have access to that email anymore and I’m at a dead end. I’m on autopay and I need the number back and I’m unsure of next steps.

I’ve submitted a ticket as well through the automated message agent.

3 REPLIES 3

@softech wrote:

@RiazS345 

open ticket with PM by message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

in the mean time, depends if you have Apple/Samsung/other Android, maybe use FindMy service to remotely lock the phone
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

The customer has already opened a ticket.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RiazS345 

open ticket with PM by message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

in the mean time, depends if you have Apple/Samsung/other Android, maybe use FindMy service to remotely lock the phone
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@RiazS345 wrote:

Hi,

My phone was stolen. I’ve been trying to contact a live agent but have been unsuccessful. The problem is that I am unable to access My Account. 

I have my login details but it asks me to verify through phone or email. I always pressed Phone (SMS) but now that I don’t have my phone, I should press email. The problem is that I don’t have access to that email anymore and I’m at a dead end. I’m on autopay and I need the number back and I’m unsure of next steps.

I’ve submitted a ticket as well through the automated message agent.

At this point, you'll need to wait for the customer support agent to respond. They should get to you soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.