Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help. 

8 REPLIES 8

Theo3

I've sent the requested info in PM thanks

Theo3

Thanks. I clicked on solution by accident. ILL pm the details now. Appreciate the help

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Theo3   You might want to undo the solution and mark @JK8's post for it instead since he posted the links to support that you used. 

Hopefully, you hear back quickly from CSA's.  Good luck!

edit:@Theo3   Don't post any PIN or other personal info here, only do that in your private message in response to a CSA there.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Theo,

Welcome to Public! Happy to help!

Can you let me know your PIN number in order to secure the account.

If not please provide the following 

Full name on the account:

Last top-up amount and the date:

Last four digits of a registered credit card:

Account number:

Email address:

The expiry date of the credit card on the account:

Kindly waiting for you reply

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Theo3   Unfortunately, PM's website does experience more than the normal number of glitches it seems.   It's also better to log into the account with incognito/private mode to avoid some of these issues. 

edit:  the chatbot ticketing doesn't always seem to work so good you sent a private message instead.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Theo3 

Private message is easier, but may take longer for an agent to reply. Next time clear your browser cache and go private/incognito. Doing this seems to help.

Theo3

This is insane. Ive wasted hours trying to log in. Then theres a 404 error to submit a ticket. Absolute madness. Ive sent a private message to resolve the issue.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Theo3 

Contact an agent and ask them to credit the amount of the add on to your account. Funds will be used on next renewal. This is easier than asking for a refund.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.