cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I need to change plan

WhyNickname
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

from my current one $29/month to the $19/month plan for new customer. Otherwise I'd have to leave, since $19/month is the monthly budget for mobile bill. Please reach to me. Thank you very much.

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

As per experience of some customers you are NOT able to downgrade your plan anymore. You can only upgrade it.

If you want cheaper plan you would have to cancel current one, get new SIM and open new account.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sadly we are all  restricted to plans available on our  account and not plans for new activations.

Before you go through the hassle of finding g a new provider and then porting etc why not just contact Customer Service and politely ask to be switched down to the $19 plan. If they give you a hard time then of course I wouldn’t blame you if you switch to another cell provider. Good luck.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can only change to plan on your Change Subscription page in My Account.  If the plan is not there, you are out of luck. Sorry.  

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@WhyNickname  You  can  only switch to plans that show under change subscription when logged in to your account.  If you don't see the one you want the only option is to try contacting customer service to make the request which may or may not be granted.  You can contact support by opening a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @WhyNickname 

from what we understand, new activation only plan is for "new activation" only and not for existing subscribers.  I don't think anyone got PM to bend the rule, but you can be the first.  Try to ask PM support agent for help on this

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.