cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received my Order xxxxxx,

bu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have not received my order of March 7th, xxxxxx, for a phone. My previous Public Mobile phone stopped working.
Please help!!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7

@Jessica223   curious, you live in rural area or major city?

PM usually deliver the order within 5 to 10 business days but sometimes could  be as long as 3 weeks

Since it has been sometime already, open a ticket with PM support to confirm they shipped

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Jessica223
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also ordered a phone plus sim (March 9th) hasn’t arrived yet. Maybe they are back logged. I check my mail every day … if it’s not here by Friday how do we request refund ?

@softech wrote:

@HALIMACS   no, I don't know.

But I doubt it's from the same warehouse.   In fact, I suspect different phones could be fulfilled by different warehouse locations, but it likely source form the same provider.

From the post I saw, i think phone orders are fulfilled in a much more reliable time frame, and most importantly, with a tracking.  I think because of the cost, they put a bit more effort on it.  

I always wonder if SIM card is sent from PM office in Toronto . Not sure, no inside channel to confirm  🙂

Phone orders are shipped with tracking. Unfortunately, my experiences have been that while there is a tracking number on the package, Public Mobile often doesn't provide the tracking information to the customer. Often, they don't even advise customers of shipment. In addition, UPS is often used for phone orders, but Public Mobile doesn't check offf the signature required option, so regardless of the value of the shipment, it will sometimes be left unattended (and sometimes in plain view).  That itself wouldn't be as much of an issue if the customer knows it's coming, but communication to the customers about the order status has always been an improvement opportunity.

As for SIM card shipments, they aren't shipped from Public Mobile headquarters in Toronto. They are sent from a few different contracted warehouses across the country.

@HALIMACS   no, I don't know.

But I doubt it's from the same warehouse.   In fact, I suspect different phones could be fulfilled by different warehouse locations, but it likely source form the same provider.

From the post I saw, i think phone orders are fulfilled in a much more reliable time frame, and most importantly, with a tracking.  I think because of the cost, they put a bit more effort on it.  

I always wonder if SIM card is sent from PM office in Toronto . Not sure, no inside channel to confirm  🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy @softech 

Do you suppose they fulfil the orders from the same warehouse that they do the SIM cards?

If so, customers may be waiting a while… given the thousands of free SIM cards they dolled out.

I do hope they put a little more priority on the higher priced phones.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Usual delivery time is 5-10 business days.

Did you get tracking number?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bu   It has been over 10 days, I would message Support for an update.  For phone order, they should send you a tracking when they ship

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.