Can’t call 611

Carlliebelt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t call 611 so I can’t add my minutes

10 REPLIES 10

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Carlliebelt 

If you activated before that date in store but never completed your account set up online then you must contact customer support to finish setting up your self serve account.

If you cannot accessthe 611/IVR system by either method the only otherootion to pay and reactivate is an instant payment or RTP (real time payment) available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Esso/Mobil stations. You must ask the clerk for this specific payment method and give them your 10 digit phone #. There is a $1 fee for this method of payment.

Carlliebelt

Ya I woulda set up my account like way before that 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Carlliebelt 

What message do you get when you called 1 855 4PUBLIC and entered your 10 digit phone #?

@Carlliebelt wrote:

And I didn’t set up my account I don’t know how 

Did you activate in the July 2022 (or earlier) at a retail store?  You would need to open a ticket by using the chatbot to get a customer support agent to create the Self Serve account.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Carlliebelt

And I didn’t set up my account I don’t know how 

Carlliebelt

It still didn’t work 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Carlliebelt 

611 seems to be hit and miss for some customers today. Here are more options for payment...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@Carlliebelt wrote:

I can’t call 611 so I can’t add my minutes

Add-ons can also be purchased from inside your Self Serve account Is your account in suspension and if it is, has it been that way for 90 days?  Accounts are closed if the account stays suspended for 90 days.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Carlliebelt 

It works for me.

Try wait a minute or two and call again

or you can login My Account and load the voucher there if you remember the login 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carlliebelt   there are couple posts about this issue today

Wait 5 mins and try again

if not, try to call 1.855.4PUBLIC and enter your phone number to access the same *611 menu

if still fails, try to login My Account and perform the function there

Need Help? Let's chat.