cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General account issue or just me?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle
I have the ubiquitous 2016 fall promo ($120 for 90 days). I checked the overview tab and the cost looks normal. When I go to the rewards tab the plan cost (including discounts) is $246. Anyone else see this in their accounts?
8 REPLIES 8

mo1979ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is fine but I have the $25 plan. 

@Tiana_V wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@David_J , any ETA for problem resolution?  At least let the community know what will happen when an affected account renews with this bug present.  Will customers be charged based on $120 or $246? 

@will13am @ShawnC13 @SD08 

Hi everyone, 

We're sorry that you experienced this bug, thank you for making us aware of it. We are currently looking into this issue with high priority. The Overview page is in fact correct and the Rewards page is currently not displaying the amounts properly. The issue is only cosmetic on the Rewards page, all billing or payments will go through correctly. If you need to make a payment, please refer to the Overview page for the exact amount needed. We are currently investigating the scope of impact for this bug and will update the Community as necessary. 

@Tiana_V , thank you for the update!  If it is cosmetic, the pressure is off to fix it ASAP.  It would be bad to see customers receive service disruptions because of the system trying to charge $126 more for the renewal. 

@will13am wrote:

@David_J , any ETA for problem resolution?  At least let the community know what will happen when an affected account renews with this bug present.  Will customers be charged based on $120 or $246? 

@will13am @ShawnC13 @SD08 

Hi everyone, 

We're sorry that you experienced this bug, thank you for making us aware of it. We are currently looking into this issue with high priority. The Overview page is in fact correct and the Rewards page is currently not displaying the amounts properly. The issue is only cosmetic on the Rewards page, all billing or payments will go through correctly. If you need to make a payment, please refer to the Overview page for the exact amount needed. We are currently investigating the scope of impact for this bug and will update the Community as necessary. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:
I have the ubiquitous 2016 fall promo ($120 for 90 days). I checked the overview tab and the cost looks normal. When I go to the rewards tab the plan cost (including discounts) is $246. Anyone else see this in their accounts?

I see this issue in my account as well.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I checked with several people in the office that are on the same plan.  All fall promo accounts are similarly affected.  Looking at the line items in a renewal payment, this plan has a $126 credit offset.  It seems like this credit has been droppred resulting in the $246 cost showing in the rewards tab.  @David_J , FYI.

Hi @ShawnC13 @will13am 

Investigating this right now. Will keep you updated.

David_J

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@will13am wrote:

I am seeing the exact same thing @will13am 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.