cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GIVE ME BACK MY SERVICE!

durrtyd0u66y
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have already paid 150+++ in vouchers!!!!!  I want the 40$ plan for 50gb also THAT I MISSED DUE TO ATROCIOUS SERVICE!!

PM ME FOR THE VOUCHER CODES!

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK TO A MONTH TRYING WITH YOU GUYS!

3 YEAR CHSTOMER HERE!! WOW!

edited by computergeek541:  inappropriate language removed

26 REPLIES 26

durrtyd0u66y

i added $135 in vouchers. i only owed $113

good advice also! thxx

@durrtyd0u66y if your account was suspended due  to chargeback, you can still resume your account by working with support to top up vouchers to resume service.  You have to do this for 12 months to bring the account back to good standing. 

Please message support and discuss with them on this:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

But maybe see first if the PM SIM and vouchers will still work to create a new account. I know you want to get your old account back, but honestly I think that ship has sailed. 😞 Consider it a bonus if you can get it back. If the PM SIM and vouchers don't work to create a new account, maybe try another carrier before putting more money into PM.

ottawa

Not sure what you mean about the last name, I'm saying that doing a chargeback is likely cause for PM to close the account. Doesn't matter about names, cards, whatever.

Moving forward, it seems to me you have 3 separate but related issues. If it were me, this is the order I'd want to resolve them, realizing they may not all be fixable. I used to have a boss whom I quote a lot, "there are 2 kinds of problems in life, small problems and big problems. If you can solve it by throwing money at it, it's a small problem. If not, it's a big problem." (the latter could be because money won't solve it, or it could be because one doesn't have enough money needed).

1. No service. You need data (and maybe voice and text, or maybe you get those through data). Fix for this is to sign up as a new customer: new email for the account, new phone #, new SIM new payment method (or vouchers). The SIM and vouchers you bought recently may or may not meet that need (depends whether they're considered burned off or not). See paragraph at bottom starting "Finally" for another suggestion related to this.

2. Loss of the recently-purchased SIM and vouchers. Maybe they're still valid because you were trying to apply to previous account and it didn't work, or maybe they're not valid because they were used far enough into the process that they're now considered used. You could pursue with PM about it (through CS Agents) but that will take time and might or might not be successful.

3. Loss of previous phone number. I assume that if a customer does a chargeback with the bank (credit card), that PM closes the account (just my assumption, mind you). You could pursue this with PM (through the CS Agents) but again will take time, and I'm not sure you'll have any luck with it.

Those are my thoughts, I don't have any insight into this. If you were a friend who walked in and said they did a chargeback on their prepaid mobile because someone stole it and was making purchases, I'd give them the same advice, though it would be a bit easier to identify and timeline and who's involved, in a F2F discussion.

Sorry I don't have better advice, but I sympathize and I do understand you have no WiFi at home so you need some sort of data. That's why I'm saying get up and running somehow fastest, then deal with the money (easy to say, it's not my money, but as I said before this is how I would tackle it -- treat as 3 issues and beat each one in turn).

Finally, consider doing step 1 with another carrier. Then when you tackle the other issues, you won't run into confusing PM between your old and new accounts. Freedom advertises $34/50GB or $29/20GB ending today (Nov 29). No idea how to sign up with them, nor how good they are. Lucky is also still pushing BF, and you can get SIM cards at Dollarama and WalMart. Then if the dust settles you still want to come back to PM (or if you somehow manage to retrieve your old # or Rewards, say) you can switch back to PM if it suits you. If you're going to end up losing your # and your Rewards, the world is open to you (sorry, trying to find a silver lining in this very dark cloud). And you can decide which "friends" get your new #. 🙂

[The foregoing should not be taken as a general recommendation to switch carriers even temporarily, but in this case it may be warranted.]

Hope this helps.

durrtyd0u66y

i really need and want them to get with the program and give me back access to My Account..... 3 year client..... like the cardthat was chargedback is literally my mother's. we share a last name. now im frauded? annoying cos like 100s of ppl have my number

ottawa

You should change the phone # in your post to 250-000-0000 or something, not that it's that important now, but it's a public forum.

I'm feeling like if you did a chargeback on this account, PM may have shut it down. Understanding that a hacker broke in, and there may have been no choice, companies don't always react well to chargebacks. Someone else may have insight into PM's policy in these matters.

If that's the case, I think "250-000-0000 is me and always will be" may not be true. I'm guessing you will need to create a new PM account, with a new #, and then try to fix the problem with the old #. If nothing else, you clearly need to get up and running fastest possible.

BC plans are the same as ON. Good news is there's a $60/60GB option (if you pay $180 at a time) so at least your costs aren't going to go sky-high. Not as good as BF though. Or sign up for $15 (250MB, 100min out, UL min in and UL texts) so you don't pour too much more money into this, then do an immediate change when you know you have service (wasting another $15, but at least if it all blows up, it's "only" another $15).

Also, changing SIM card on an existing account is typically a different process than activating new. If you started a process of creating new account with that SIM, that's one thing. If you tried to change SIM card on existing account (and if the account is closed by PM) maybe you can use it to create new.

I don't know if there's a better way to handle this, but you're clearly in a difficult position and sometimes the best thing is to get back on your feet and then figure out how to fix things or minimize the damage.

I'm going to bed now, hope you can make some progress on this.

durrtyd0u66y

she charged it back twice and. ow my account is inaccessible except over phone and via community tab

durrtyd0u66y

mcdonalds closes in 19mins...

durrtyd0u66y

i had a $55/month plan + discounts. 50gb for 55$

mum chargedback account cos hacker got in

not making new account or number. xxxxxxxxxxxx is me and always will be

i just want 40$ 50gb black friday plan. im in BC

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

ottawa

I do understand and I do sympathize, I'm sorry you're going through this. Were you on a $100+HST plan before? How did you owe $113 (serious question, trying to understand where you are)? Did you choose not to pay at some point and the account went inactive? I've done that in the past when I wasn't going to use it, but then to reactivate it was just whatever plan I was on.

I'm assuming you're in ON since you mentioned $113. I will say that if you don't have the BF $40/50GB plan on your account now, it's going to be an uphill battle to get it (BF deals are over, to save you looking it up the ON plans are $45/40GB/30days, $120/120GB/90days, $39/20GB/30days (all Canada-wide), and (Canada-US) $65/60GB/30days and $180/180GB/90days.

Did you mum do a chargeback on this account? That may have shut down the account in itself (not saying she shouldn't, but that's a common response from merchants especially telecom companies).

...I went back and re-read your earlier posts, I see you had a new SIM and some vouchers and were creating a whole new account? You shouldn't have needed to pay more than the 1st month I think.

If you're actually creating a new account, you probably need to use a different email address, but I'm not familiar enough with the current signup process to know where you might get stuck. Maybe someone else has some ideas.

If you are in fact trying to create a brand new PM account with a new SIM and getting a new #, can you describe what you did? I'm also curious what the $113 was about (don't know if it's relevant).

durrtyd0u66y

i have to message from a mcdonalds! this is inconvenient! i rely on my cellplan for wifi and to manage my whole life

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed

durrtyd0u66y

STILL get "unauthorized access"when logging into my account. my mum chargebacked her visa. a piece of work stole my phone and charged her card....

durrtyd0u66y

i dialed fhe self help n umber and applied 3x $45 voucher codes and one $25 code.... help? i owed 113 and want a 40$ for 50gb plan. Been atthis for a weeeeeeeeek! just want the black friday deal and to CARRY ON with life!

durrtyd0u66y

okay... it's been over a month though....

ottawa

Understand your frustration, but YOU MIGHT WANT TO STOP SHOUTING!!!! all-caps makes text harder to read, and since we're all just fellow customers, a large block of all-caps is usually a signal to move on (sorry).

durrtyd0u66y

they blocked me from logging in! yes! i cannot do anything but talk to @CS_Agent but they NEVER REPLY MORE THAN ONCE TO THE SAME MESSAGE!!! SOOOO I HAVE TO RE VALIDATE WHO I AM EVERY TIME THENNNN THEY DO NOT RESPOND

@durrtyd0u66y wrote:

cs_agent takes FOREVER to reply!! i have no wifi at my house and have to sit in a mcdonalds to reply!! atrocious!

@durrtyd0u66y , the CS_Agents response time takes longer since the Black Friday deals! I hope it gets back to normal soon! 😞 

If I understand you correctly you have been a customer for 3 years now but need to add vouchers, a new SIM Card to your account & change your plan but can’t get into your account to do that?

@softech , whoops! Yes, I meant to say it gets moved to the unmoderated section! Something about html & when I think it posts *poof* gone! I do things the same way I always do!

Sorry for asking this on this post! I was frustrated when trying to help!

@LitlLdy it got moved to the unmoderated box?? honest, it is really hard to figure out why and how to fix.  I like to post PM bands info. Other can post and mine always got into unmoderated.  I just give up and use a screenshot.  

And your workaround link above seems fine

durrtyd0u66y

cs_agent takes FOREVER to reply!! i have no wifi at my house and have to sit in a mcdonalds to reply!! atrocious!

durrtyd0u66y

i cant even log in to My Account!!! they messed up my life

@softech , when I post the link to contact CS_Agent my message always gets removed now the past few days! Not sure how to share it anymore! It works for you! I was the 1st one to respond here & poof it disappeared! 😞 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@durrtyd0u66y , you’re posting this on a community forum for other customers to read & respond back to you. We are not able to do that for you. Sorry

You can send a message to CS_Agent for help. Using this link 

@durrtyd0u66y 

Can you login My Account?? was there any error message when you login?  You can actually login and resume service there and confirm your funds is there 

Just to confirm your account, call 1.855.4PUBLIC and enter 1nfor English and your phone number, can the system find your account 

If you are unable to login My Account and resume service, please submit ticket with PM support by direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@durrtyd0u66y 

have you created the required Eversafe account yet ? To get in to your account, you need it. Then you can check the status of your account.

durrtyd0u66y

i have paid 3x $45 vouchers and 1x 25$ voucher and got a new sim!! need service NOW

Need Help? Let's chat.