cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Public Mobile Phones > Samsung

ws2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know if Public Mobile will ever bring any Samsung phones into their lineup?

3 REPLIES 3

I agree that prices for the pre-owned phone is not the best here.

What kind of Samsung phones are you looking for?    Honest, if you don't need to top end phones, with the price of these pre-owned phone, I rather go with a brand new Samsung entry level or mid-level phone such as A21, A31 , 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ws2 I woild buy from other places. The prices aren't good for the pre-owned phones and all you can do is keep looking at the phone sale site for updates.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ws2 wrote:

Does anyone know if Public Mobile will ever bring any Samsung phones into their lineup?

@ws2  It would be nice, as there are so many Samsung models now that work so nicely with PM. Especially with all the new models out there; I would think having some of the lower/mid grades ones available, would give customers an incentive to buy with Public Mobile (if they keep rates competitive).

But really, we cannot know that.

Only Public Mobile's Marketing or Supply/Purchasing, or groups like that, would be in the know of what they would be currently sell or offering in the future.

Need Help? Let's chat.