cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Mei_henz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My contacts don’t answer when I call because I don’t have caller ID. I checked my phone and the setting is “caller ID on” so it must be the network setting. Please help...

2 REPLIES 2

@Mei_henz 

Public mobile does support call display with their plans. PM will show the customer's phone number when calling someone. The receipient should see the phone number, but not the customer's name.  Rogers and Fido has name display (shows customer's name).  

If your phone number is stored in your friend's contacts, your name should show up then.  If not stored, your phone number should show up when calling someone else.  

If your phone number is not displayed when calling someone else, then try rebooting your phone. Network reset of phone.  If still not showing, then might need to contact moderator to check your account. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/call-display-and-call-blocking

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Mei_henz Caller ID works when others call the friend? It's an account issue if your number never shows. Click chat bubble in bottom of screen and make a ticket for a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.