cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full price on 1st month of transition to Public points from old rewards program

keneng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did everyone who just transitioned to Public Points from old rewards pay full price of their plan in 1st month?

and then receive any referral points after renewal so the potential credits in 15 point allotments can then be applied to 2nd month going forward?  Essentially everyone who has at least 15 referrals are missing out on plan reduction for their 1st cycle due to the way they transition.  

10 REPLIES 10

Ana20

Yes I did 2 point for one referral.

Ana20

Hi

Yes I paid the full amount for the next month but only because I've made a mistake.

When I changed my subscription I said changed now instead to say changed when my next bill circle is ending.

keneng

I transitioned in May and received the points within 1 to 2 days after renewal. Then applied these towards my next months bill.  

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is how the new system works, you get points after you pay that you can use towards your next month. And it is not automatic any more, you need to manually cash in for $15 off.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can anyone confirm if he/she has received referrals points this month?

keneng

the referrals will come through shortly after renewal. i believe everyone is the same in that they wont have the credits available to apply towards first month of transition but will afterwards so just confirming. its a bit disappointing to be forced over and pay full price for the first month of transition. 

keneng

yeah, dont know why were not allotted the referral credits (considering they have been there for 30 days from last cycle) during the switchover so that it can be applied during first month of transition. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@keneng 

Yes, you will have to pay the full amount of the first Points Rewards for the 5% in points of your monthly payment.

You will receive 10 points for your annual loyalty points if it is coming up and 5 points for mandatory switch to the Points Rewards.

On my next bill, i have 15 points for the switch, referrals and helping others on this Community. I will redeem it for a $15 credit on my next month bill.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@keneng my account was transferred a week ago. Full price yes, I have not seen my referral credit yet no. Others say it will be applied after 48 hours which mine is past that time frame with no credit. I'm waiting a few weeks to see if will still show up before I write to PM to inquire.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@keneng  Yes although you should get 5 points as a "welcome" to the points system, and have received bonus data as a "reward" for the switch over.  You can also use points to buy add ons at discounted prices starting at 5 points although not much use if you don't need add ons

Need Help? Let's chat.