cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1 - Unable to Log In & App Error

AMT1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up a few days ago and upon trying to activate my line an error occurred and I could not log in since then. I believe it was on the final screen of transferring my number to an e-sim before the app stopped.

I've tried logging in several times both through the app and on desktop. Uninstalling and re-installing the app did not help.

Does anyone know what my next steps should be?

6 REPLIES 6

AMT1

Hey Phil,

I'll try to include that in my next message to them. I have tried logging in with safari and chrome on the iOS, and chrome and firefox on Windows, still forbidden a1 across the board.

@AMT1   How frustrating!  I don't know of any other option but persisting with customer service, reply back that you aren't fully activated yet, don't have the esim and can't log in.  Maybe they will "get it" then.  Have you tried logging in with a browser instead of the app?

AMT1

Unfortunately the CS rep I'm currently contacting does not seem to understand at all. 

"You can use the service without the app" but the app is required to activate the e-sim. I don't even have the e-sim in my phone yet?

I can't log in even though I've tried multiple browsers and multiple devices. I've uninstalled and re-installed the app multiple times and whenever I log in it just kicks me back to the log in screen. I've reset my password and still no change.

AMT1

Thanks @BKNS27 @Phil_Adelphus

I've tried using the "Start a Chat" under the Get Help section but all the options weren't leading me to my current issue.

I've contacted the CS_Agent account as you have both suggested and hopefully they will reply soon.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@AMT1  Contact customer service, try submitting a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  If that doesn't work send a private message to support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

A reply will come to the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar to the right of the bell icon for a drop down with Messages.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AMT1 

Contact by DM an CS_Agent to help you investigate the issue at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

It sounds like porting your number was not completed.

Need Help? Let's chat.