cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Victoria BC

Mo72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I’m still no able to receive texts or calls, but am able to call out and text.

I’ve heard this is a network problem.

Any idea when this will be fixed??

11 REPLIES 11

witchi3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am also in Victoria and have no incoming calls (goes straight to voicemail) - I can call out and texts are working, but cannot receive calls... Have tried suggested solutions.  Have logged a tkt also.  Have been with PM on this account for about 8 months.  Not happy.

@Mo72 @BZ250 

Just got response from PM management. No area wide interruptions.  PM teams will monitor. If the troubleshooting advice does not work, you will need to contact customer service agent.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I just sent @ShawnC13 a text message, he received and was able to reply.  He's somewhere in the Victoria area and I'm in greater Vancouver area.  

@Mo72 , @BZ250 I guess it could be something more localized, perhaps.  Just to verify, you both show an "active" status when you sign into your self-serve account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

BZ250

Same Issue as Mo72. Cannot receive calls or texts, calls go straight to voicemail.

All online solutions attempted, power cell on/off, network reset, remove SIM, factory reset...

Cannot open a ticket using the Simonbot either, keep receiving error message.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mo72   Did you try to change your network to 3G Only ?

And you tried your PM SIM in another phone?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

All ok in Pitt Meadows. 

Is this a PM outage only or include Telus subscribers?

Selena11

Yes, also affected since yesterday morning - in Vancouver.

Mo72

I’ve been with public mobile for a few months.

I’ve checked the outage map and I have opened a ticket. Just wondering if others in this area are affected. Thanks

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Open a ticket with customer service --click here  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

There are few customers here from BC so they can confirm if they have service or not.

Did you port your number recently?

Check this link for service outages: https://www.telus.com/en/nt/outages?linktype=ge-footer

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is there an outage out there, it sounds like there have been many ppl affected in BC. I'm assuming you have been with PM for awhile and you didn't just port a number over? 

Need Help? Let's chat.