cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten password and security question

michaelhirsch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, as the title says, i have forgotten my accounts password and also the answer to the security question, how do i proceed to get my password reset? thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@michaelhirsch wrote:

hello, as the title says, i have forgotten my accounts password and also the answer to the security question, how do i proceed to get my password reset? thank you!

Only moderators will be able to help reset your password and security question.  After you have  submitted a ticket to moderators, keep an eye on your email or envelope icon top right of your screen (next to your avatar), for a response back from them.  The reset email has a  2 hour window for the password code to be used after which it expires and a new reset will have to be requested.  Also it's a good idea to check your junk folder as emails can be misdirected there sometimes.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@michaelhirsch wrote:

@michaelhirsch you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@michaelhirsch wrote:

@michaelhirsch  You need to submit a ticket to PM and be able to verify that you are the account holder.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help ->Click on Chat with Simon  on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.