cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the PM Eversafe security an improvement?

Old4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The new PM  app is causing problems for many users that didn’t have problems before its introduction —-  so is it an improvement ?

It also begs the question— did they implement Eversafe because there were security problems with the old system?

6 REPLIES 6

@Old4 wrote:

The new PM  app is causing problems for many users that didn’t have problems before its introduction —-  so is it an improvement ?

It also begs the question— did they implement Eversafe because there were security problems with the old system?

I think that the quetsin needs to be asked about who EverSafe is and whether the login credientials are being stored by a different company other than Telus.  

In some ways, the new system is worse. This isn't the fault of the EverSafe system, but the app is a a serious security vulnerability.  If anyone logs in using the app and then logs out, the next person to log in will see the previos person's account information. This is unacceptable when there are shared devices.  I can only speculate for situions when this happens whether any account changes would be made to the correct account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

We can only hope this increases security @Old4 

With the implementation of an App, I am sure there are more ways to infiltrate one's information, so if Public Mobile is using EverSafe to do this, then great. I'll take better security any day. 

@Old4   honest, after it is setup , it is as easy as any login.  EverSafe is just Telus inhouse login system, they just give it a fancy name  🙂

https://www.telus.com/en/support/article/telus-eversafe

Old4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When it works, it very simple to navigate. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Old4  Security wise it’s an improvement hands down . But is it cumbersome absolutely 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Old4 for what I understand, PM needs a way to have a single login for My Account/My Rewards/Community, hence EverSafe is the solution for that 

Need Help? Let's chat.